What you will be doing:
- Develop and manage recruitment process by working closely with stakeholders to provide manpower administration, preparation of Job Descriptions, conduct interviews, negotiation of compensation packages
- Responsible for preparing contracts for the new staff and change of status
- Responsible for conducting staff orientation for all new staff
- To improve company’s hiring capacity and capabilities
- Develop initiatives to attract and recruit talents.
- Develop and train new and existing employees.
- To be familiar with company’s vision, mission, guiding principles and culture, able to live, breathe and execute them seamlessly towards the organization and team.
- Develop effective and suitable recruitment strategy and method for various positions
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment and talent acquisition matters
- Conduct Interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet hiring managers’ requirements.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Analyze and develop training for existing employees.
- Conduct regular training and updates to the company.
What you need to have:
- Highly motivated, positive, outgoing, approachable and adaptable.
- Degree/Diploma in any field
- Great communicator of ideas and posses great soft skills.
- At least 2-3 years’ + experience in HR, recruitment and development.
- Excellent comment in spoken and written english language.
Only apply if you aspire to learn the most out of this career and grow in a challenging and dynamic environment. Interested candidates, please apply with your resume.