What you will be doing:
- Work on webstore and marketplace product photography, especially in soft lines. Product photography includes, product shots, flatlays, hero images, product styling.
- Able to conceptualise and execute unique, creative and refreshing ideas for brand’s photography direction.
- Photography, editing, branding and producing creative content across our website, marketplaces and social media channels
- Work closely with our brand marketing team to ensure that all initiatives are synonymous to the brand.
- To be able to seamlessly translate our brand story digitally into creative visual content.
- Performs specialized artistic, technical and scientific photo assignments requiring extensive knowledge of photographic equipment capabilities and techniques.
- Determines such elements as equipment to be used, film type, lighting requirements, composition, background and exposure time.
What you need to have:
- Great passion to produce amazing photographic work and -well-versed in product photography, white background, flatlay and product styling
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in graphic design or relevant creative field
- Knowledge in colour management and design to produce visually impressive works.
- To familiar with our aesthetic, possess a remarkable eye for color thematics and detail and exhibit openness in translating the brand story through clean and modern imagery and design.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and excited to create unique, creative and refreshing content
- Candid, positive and artistic candidate with grit, motivation and a flair for branding, creative design and photography.
- Genuine, positive, creative, has a keen eye for detail and resilient
Only apply if you aspire to learn the most out of this career and grow in a challenging and dynamic environment. Interested candidates, please apply with your resume.