- To enhance the existing website with the objective to streamline supply chain process, automate operations, and improve overall operational efficiency.
- To development efforts for existing website created with Blazor Server technology and to draft out development milestones.
- Plan to improve operational efficiency to reduce time needed to execute our existing supply chain operations.
- Work in team with a co-developer to take over his development role, also supply chain team and management team to drive operations process improvements and procedures.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science/IT.
- 2-4 years development experience in C# using Visual Studio.
- Excellent object-oriented design (OOD) and programming (OOP) skills.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Core 3.0+ (Blazor desirable).
- Strong knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework Core, Database Design, HTML, css, SQL, MS SQL Server.
- Proficiency in async programming.
- Experience in web api and using other 3rd party api.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure, Background Services, Azure App Service, and WebJobs is desirable.
- Experience selling on Amazon is not required, but will be a bonus.
- Preferably system integration experience